Join us for a unique wine tasting experience
Meet the family as we share our beautiful vineyard and our delicious, award-winning wines with you. This includes a walk in the vineyard with its gorgeous views over the Channel, tasting a selection of our wines, accompanied by a cheeseboard, bread selection, tea/coffee and cake, all for only £30pp. We can’t wait to share our beautiful vineyard with you!
Join us for a relaxed and fun-filled couple of hours! We’ll start with a gentle guided walk in the vineyard, where we will give you a behind-the-scenes view of how we use natural farming methods to grow our grapes. We’ll then taste a selection of our fabulous still and sparkling wines. This will be complemented by a cheese board, a selection of crusty bread and finished off with a slice of our cake of the day.
Good to know
- We usually spend about two hours tasting, eating and relaxing!
- This is by appointment only, so please book a place and we would be delighted to see you!
- We like to keep our groups small so you can expect a warm welcome, and a very special and personal experience.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and other dietary requirements all catered for with pleasure – please just ask.
- Please note the walk from the parking into the vineyard is about 500m long, on an uneven farm track. Due to social distancing guidelines, we unfortunately aren’t able to offer our usual “drive down” service for those who need help to get to the vineyard. Please let us know if anyone has any mobility restrictions as soon as possible.
- Please wear warm clothes and good walking shoes or wellies.
- If it is too wet or windy we will need to re-schedule the day. Please keep an eye on your emails in the days before the event.
- Parking is available but you may want to consider arriving by taxi to allow you to fully enjoy the tasting experience! We are 10 mins from both Folkestone West and Central train station.
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18. There will be non-alcoholic alternatives available for under 18s.