Thank you for buying a ticket for a vineyard walk and wine tasting. We look forward to sharing our vineyard and wines with you.
Important information for the day:
- Please arrive by 3:00pm. We will meet you at our Cellar Door at the end of Terlingham Lane.
- Please wear wellies or sturdy outdoor shoes as the walk into the vineyard is about 500m and can be muddy! Please do bring a warm outer layer too.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Call us on 07540853626 if you need anything at all.
- We recommend you come by taxi to make sure you can enjoy the full wine tasting experience!
- Our address is: Terlingham Vineyard, Terlingham Lane, Hawkinge, Kent, CT18 7AE. If you are using GPS, we recommend using ‘Terlingham Lane’ rather than the postcode to find us.
- Directions to Terlingham Vineyard by Car: Exit the A20 (exit marked Canterbury A260, just after going through the tunnel whilst heading towards Dover). Take the first exit at the roundabout into Canterbury Road. Turn right near the top of the hill into Crete Road West. After approximately 300m take the 1st right into Gibraltar Lane (please note that the road sign is currently missing). Take the first right at the top of the hill into Terlingham Lane (at the Terlingham Vineyard sign). Drive approximately 200m and the parking is on your left just after the gates.
- Directions by Rail: Alight at Folkestone Central Railway Station where taxis are standing – (no taxis standing at Folkestone West Station). Our post code is CT18 7AE.